• Melangell has had a solo exhibition of her work at the Edinburgh Festival, Scotland, and has exhibited in many galleries.
• She has been interviewed on the radio and has been filmed on television several times demonstrating her unusual craft.
• Together with her framed paintings (from miniatures to very much larger) her Celtic design greetings cards were on display at the art gallery in The Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport
• For many years she had an exhibition at the annual National Eisteddfod of Wales as she is a fluent Welsh speaker.
• In the Spring of 1995 she was invited by the British Embassy in Abu Dhabi to mount a display of her work at their Embassy Garden Spring Fete.
• As a guest of the Ruler of the Sharjah Emirate, Sheikh Doctor Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, at the opening of his Natural History Museum, she presented His Highness with one of her paintings of the Brecon Beacons.
• She was later invited to visit the exquisite gallery in Sharjah, which houses his private collection, and which now includes her painting.
• Melangell reluctantly had to decline one phenomenally lucrative commission to paint seven panels in beeswax for the walls of the dining room at the Oasis Palace at Liwa for the President of the United Arab Emirates, Shaikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan.